Up to 60% of the air circulating in your home is drawn in from your crawl space which, if not sealed, can cause health issues for most household members and can significantly affect asthma and allergies. A sealed crawl space (crawl space encapsulation) not only protects your health, it also protects your home from moisture damage, treats and prevents mold, and improves energy efficiency.
When you are ready to improve your indoor air quality and the health of your building, while gaining greater energy efficiency and lower utility bills, please Contact Us.
Sealed Crawl spaces are recommended for homes and businesses that
- Are in areas with a high water table or high humidity
- Have demonstrated a history of past crawl space mold
- Building where landscaping inhibits natural air flow through existing vents leading to mold growth
- Building with a history of “sick building” syndrome
Sealing a Crawl Space involves the following process
- Existing mold on wood surfaces is treated with an inhibiting agent
- Fiberglass insulation is removed and replaced
- A strong vapor barrier is stretched across the interior footprint of the foundation, wall to wall and up the piers
- Foam board is used to seal the vapor barrier around walls and piers
- Foundation vents are sealed to create an air-tight environment
- A dehumidifier and drain are installed and sealed
- Clean air is pumped in to create positive air pressure in the crawl space
Contact Us today for your free estimate. We’re proud to treat & seal crawl spaces for homeowners and business owners throughout Fuquay-Varina, NC; Holly Springs, NC; Angier, NC; Lillington, NC; Willow Spring, NC; Garner, NC; Clayton, NC; Apex, NC; Cary, NC; Durham, NC; Chapel Hill, NC; and Raleigh, NC.